Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international niche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We're looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of IT recruitment and understands we have nothing to offer except "blood, sweat and tears" to join our small but determined team. Just kidding there will be no tears, but you will be expected to roll up your sleeves, because - as you must certainly know - the IT market is no bed of roses these days.
For our extending company, we're seeking to bring in ideal candidates for a variety of profiles – everything from AWS Cloud Engineers to Software Testers or even Solution Architects. If your eyes light up when you get a message on LinkedIn and your enthusiasm lasts long after you've read the reply, we definitely need you! We strongly believe that colleagues are the key to a company's growth and as recruiters, we have the opportunity to seek out the best talent.
If you would like to embark on a new adventure with us, your responsibilities will include:
- establishing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and providing candidates that are the right fit for Loxon;
- full life-cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, interviewing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates;
- developing the recruitment process to support the organizational growth;
- building recruiting capabilities within the team;
- mentoring junior sourcer colleagues;
- building and managing the expanding candidate database, providing constant support and direction to leaders and candidates;
- managing internal recruiting platforms and searching for new recruitment tools;
- ensuring candidates receive the best interview and hiring experience;
- cooperation with recruiting agencies;
- monitoring market trends and propose for new strategic approaches;
- cultivating candidate networks and maintaining candidate relations to source for future job openings.
We'd be a perfect match if you have:
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience with full-cycle recruitment stages and HR processes;
- 2 years of experience in IT recruitment;
- hands-on experience with social media and other advertising platforms for sourcing candidates;
- team player, proactive, problem-solver and agile attitude;
- desire to mentor and teach other team members;
- excellent organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills;
- ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks;
- excellent communication skills in English.
So, what do we offer you, apart from Churchill's everlasting words?
- an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, results-oriented team;
- competitive salary;
- recreational activities (wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team-building activities;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Due to the current situation interviewing is done completely online. The details will be shared during the process.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.